[asterisk-users] Asterisk with iax2 over satellite

Tom Moore tmoore at issvsat.com
Sun Jul 15 09:50:29 CDT 2007

Hi guys,
I'm in the process of setting up an Asterisk server over a satellite
connection to allow people on a remote island to place and receive calls
over the pstn.
What are the ideal settings I should use in iax.conf for the optimal
operation over satellite besides the normal options for the type=friend
peer?

Does anyone have this working? I an place calls as things are now, but there
is a lot of drop out in the audio.
I get a lot of receiving mini frame before full voice frame errors
especially the first 5 or 10 seconds of the call.

Thanks,
Tom

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:44 PM