[asterisk-users] Macro: s-NOANSWER, _s-.

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 15:09:36 CDT 2007

Dear Mojo;

Looking to the below example again, there are two
lines for s-NOANSWER and s-BUSY, one line with priorty
1 and other with priority 2, and both lines are
calling the Voicemail application, so the question is:
when it will jump to priority 2 for s-NOASNWER and
s-NOBUSY?

Last thing, like what example we will use the line:
exten => _s-.,1,Goto(s-NOANSWER,1)? I mean: what the
dialed number that will suite this line (_s-.)?

[macro-voicemail]
exten => s,1,Dial(${ARG1},20)
exten => s,2,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},1)
exten => s-NOANSWER,1,Voicemail(u${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s-NOANSWER,2,Goto(incoming,s,1)
exten => s-BUSY,1,Voicemail(b${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s-BUSY,2,Goto(incoming,s,1)
exten => _s-.,1,Goto(s-NOANSWER,1)

Regards,
IP Telephony and Contact Center Engineer
Eng. Bilal Ghayad
Mobile: 009659849460