[asterisk-users] Zaptel/mISDN and call transfer

Christophorus Laube christophorus.laube at semanticedge.de
Sat Jul 14 06:23:35 CDT 2007

Hi list,

I am searching for a possibility to do a certain call transfer method
which is called "path replacement" in QSIG. But I want to do that in
DSS1 (EuroISDN). If my asterisk does a call transfer I want the machine
to signalize on dchan that the call path has to be replaced to a direct
connect between the caller and the called, i.e. my machine is to hang up
after the transfer and the channels are free again. Is it possible and
with what card vendor (mISDN vs.zaptel) and how do I do that?
Thanks in advance,

Christophorus