[asterisk-users] asterisk-addons compilation "error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type"

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Fri Jul 13 19:48:44 CDT 2007

On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 12:00:11PM -0500, asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com wrote:
> > I am having trouble getting asterisk-addons 1.4.2 to compile (after a
> > successful configure).  Asterisk itself (and AsteriskGUI) compile fine.
>
> Please provide the following:
>
> * Version of Asterisk you have installed
> * Linux distribution and version
> * MySQL is installed from a distro package, right?

1.4.5 compiled from source on Debian sarge (with backported packages
from etch as needed by Asterisk) and MySQL 5.0.32.

> Sounds like you're missing the -devel package for MySQL would be my
> first guess.

I have libmysqlclient15-dev, which should be correct...?

Thanks.

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor