[asterisk-users] Macro: s-NOANSWER, _s-.

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 11:16:28 CDT 2007

Hi List;

I have this example for Macro and I am not able to
understand some line, if any one can help me plz :)-

[macro-voicemail]
exten => s,1,Dial(${ARG1},20)
exten => s,2,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},1)
exten => s-NOANSWER,1,Voicemail(u${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s-NOANSWER,2,Goto(incoming,s,1)
exten => s-BUSY,1,Voicemail(b${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s-BUSY,2,Goto(incoming,s,1)
exten => _s-.,1,Goto(s-NOANSWER,1)

When it will go for the line:

exten => s-NOANSWER,2,Goto(incoming,s,1)

And when it will go for the line:

exten => s-BUSY,2,Goto(incoming,s,1)

And when it will go for the line:

exten => _s-.,1,Goto(s-NOANSWER,1)

Also, what does it mean _s-. ? It indicated for which
dialing number?

Any help?

Regards
IP Telephony and Contact Center Engineer
Eng. Bilal Ghayad
Mobile: 00965 9849460