[asterisk-users] [SOLVED] PlayDTMF and Asterisk Manager

lemmel lemmel lem__mel at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 02:32:25 CDT 2007

Thanks for your response :-). (I'm in GMT+2, and I currently have no
internet at home, so  that is why my response is so late)

>On second thought--- it would be silly to make this sort of application!
>When
>would you run it?
The "feature/wish/need" is for when using both a CTI software and a IP
phone, and avoid unnecessary handlings for agents :
all the agents will use only the CTI (and not a softphone :-() in order to
act upon the IP phone.

So I could need this feature when an agent will want to make an attended
transfer of an call to someone else (I didn't figure out how to do otherwise
[1]).

Could I do it otherwise ?

[1] maybe with the bridge function from 1.6, I will be able to do so