[asterisk-users] Channel name in queue log replaced by a manager event?

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Thu Jul 12 21:11:10 CDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 17:54 -0400, James FitzGibbon wrote:

> On 7/6/07, James FitzGibbon <james.fitzgibbon at gmail.com> wrote:
>         Under 1.4.5 and 1.4.6, I've seen a few instances where the
>         channel name in queue log entries is replaced by a snippet of
>         a manager event:

> Should I just open a bugreport without any reliable way to reproduce
> the bug?

It probably wouldn't hurt to open a bug for this... I've seen something
like this before, only it was manager events ending up inside of SIP
traffic.  It definitely sounds like a pointer problem or maybe a locking
problem to me... which means it's probably going to be difficult to
track down.

---
Jared Smith
Community Relations Manager