[asterisk-users] Queue property

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu Jul 12 14:34:32 CDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 15:03 -0300, equis software wrote:
> I try setting joinempty=strict, but if there are all agent busy
> answering a call, i need that the queue reject new callers until one
> of the agents ends their calls.
>
> Example:
> Agent1 on call
> Agent2 on call
>
> When one call arrive, the queue reject the call.
> I don´t want to have callers waiting in the queue.
> Thanks!

	Than why have a queue at all?  The function of a queue is to have more
callers than agents.  You can set the parameter maxlimit=2 on the queue
so if you only have two agents it will not allow any more caller to join
the queue.  Again, this defeats the purpose of a queue.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001