[asterisk-users] Asterisk as outbound proxy

mccoy silva mccoy.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 17:25:38 CDT 2007

   Hello !!!

   I'm trying to setting up my DVG-2032S Voip Gateway to use Asterisk as
outbound proxy, that's because I already have this gateway before to begin
to play with Asterisk.
   Every time when I enable the  OutBound Proxy option and call from my
Ericsson PBX I got the follow message in DVG-2032S System Information: Hook
off, and nothing in Asterisk log or in the console.  I've registered every
FXO port in Asterisk and now I'm calling from softphone/ATA via Asterisk to
my Ericsson PBX, but I need to call to Asterisk from my PBX through the
mentioned gateway, to avoid to buy a card to put in my Asterisk Box.
   Does anyone here had the same problem before or another ideia ?

   Regards,

   McCoy