[asterisk-users] Access specific port of Mediatrix 1204 from Asterisk

Barry Porch bporch at watsonconnects.com
Wed Jul 11 17:24:22 CDT 2007

I am attempting to use a Mediatrix 1204 to interface to multizone paging
from Asterisk.  I have 4 different paging interfaces and want to connect
each of those 4 to an FXO port on the Mediatrix.  The desired result is
to be able to issue some SIP dial string from asterisk, seize the FXO
port on the Mediatrix and then have a speech path.

I am able to place calls over the Mediatrix when it's attached to a POTS
line (i.e. Dial(SIP/136 at mediatrix) will call extension 136 over the
attached POTS line).

What I am not able to do is specify a specific port.

Any ideas?

Barry