[asterisk-users] Additional Wildcard TDM2400P Setup

Jason Martin jmartin at metrixmatrix.com
Thu Jul 12 08:23:05 CDT 2007

Hello,

We've purchased a 2nd Wildcard TDM2400P for our asterisk server. I've looked
around but I can't find documentation on how to properly setup 2 or more
telephony boards in asterisk. In particular, I want to ensure that the boards
are assigned the same device channels on boot (for example, if you have two
NICs in a Linux box and you want to make sure one card is always eth0 and the
other is always eth1 using udev), and how to make asterisk use the second
board's channels.

Thank you!

--
Jason Martin