[asterisk-users] Voicemail messages not deleting

Jadrien Wauthier jwauthier at dalcon.com
Wed Jul 11 14:39:26 CDT 2007

Hi,

I have an odd situation where one certain user presses "7" to delete a voicemail.  She gets a response saying that the message has been deleted, but it actually gets moved to her "Old" box.  I have deleted her entries out of the config files and added them back.  This seemed to correct the problem for a while.  This started happening a couple of weeks later.  I cannot reproduce the problem with any other user on the same machine or any other machine.  Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Thank you for your input.

Jadrien Wauthier