[asterisk-users] Call Waiting

Joe acquisto joea at j4computers.com
Wed Jul 11 10:04:54 CDT 2007

Since the beginning (of my Asterisk life) I have an install that is, supposedly, set up for call waiting.

Using a TDM400p, with FXO and FXS modules.

On the Analog phones, I can hear the Incoming call (call waiting) tone, but the system does not respond to a "hook flash", to place the current call on hold and answer the incoming call.   I have not attempted, nor research how/if this can be done on SIP.

What am I not grasping here? About the Analog phone/Asterisk actions.

Not too vague, I hope.

joe a.