[asterisk-users] Looking for a USB phone handset or headset

Stéphane Kamga kamgas at sic-x.com
Wed Jul 11 00:44:07 CDT 2007

Hi Yehavi

You should consider USB Phone just as any sound device that is added to your
systems. Once the configuration has been done, it should appear as audio
device. Then you can configure your soft phone (ie Idefisk or any) to use
the new audio device as input, output and may be ringing device.
But don't forget that it would always be the softphone which controls the
communications.

Hope this would help

Regards