[asterisk-users] Fax Throughput

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Tue Jul 10 05:09:40 CDT 2007

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:08:21 -0500, Matthew Fredrickson wrote:

> You fixed your clocking then.  That was what I was thinking of.  Make
> sure that your Dialogic card is also pulling timing from the Digium
> card as well.  What version of zaptel drivers are you running?

on a related issue, using asterisk 1.2.21 and spandsp 0.0.4 as well as the
relevant rxfax and txfax, a loopback fax over an E1 PRI always goes thru
at 9600bps. is there a way to increase this, or is it due to the line
itself ?

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/