[asterisk-users] ZAP TDM and DTMF issue

AL Daei ar_daei at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 00:42:19 CDT 2007

Hi,
I'm curious if there is any other option beside relaxdtmf in zapata , or any where else to tune dtmf detection on TDM400 fxo boards.
in one of our sites provider is giving us 4 analog lines out of Adtran router and Asterisk often recognize DTMF wrong.
Obviously playing with relaxdtmf was not helpfull.
What do we know anout 1.2 and 1.4 DTMF handling diffrences?
At this time i'm using 1.2 but i can change to 1.4 if i see a motivation.