[asterisk-users] Basic asterisk Autodialer?

shawnl at up.net shawnl at up.net
Mon Jul 9 14:15:42 CDT 2007

I'm looking for an easy way to make asterisk perform as a basic
(broadcast)autodialer.

Basically all I want to do is give it a list of phone #'s and a
pre-recorded message and have it call each one and play the message or
leave it on the person's answering machine.

The people I'll be calling are all our customers, etc. so I don't need
to do any do-not-call checking.  Just call and play the message and
move on.  Trying to find a way to notify a couple hundred customers
that their service has been changed.

Anyone have any easy ways to do this?  I already have a functioning
asterisk server with a POTS interface, etc.

thanks

Shawn