[asterisk-users] Monitor events?

Daniel Gradecak daniel at gradecak.com
Mon Jul 9 10:16:10 CDT 2007

Hi Stefan,

actually you probably know i am using your java-asterisk :)

Yes the best solution i found till now it was to add those events to
res_monitor.c. I wonder why it was not yet done, may be there was a reason
or nobody needed it yet.

Anyhow this would be a cool feature that others should benefit from too.
If i do the "patch" is that possible for those events to be added in
next versions of asterisk ?

Regards,
Daniel