[asterisk-users] Google acquires Grand Central

Alex Robar alex.robar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:55:38 CDT 2007

GrandCentral isn't about hiding your number, it's about reachability. Grand
Central gives you a single number that rings your home, office, cell, etc...
And provides a single voicemail box for all of those numbers. As Asterisk
users, these features do not seem very "ground breaking" to us, as most of
us have got this setup for ourselves already. But for someone with no
telephony experience or equipment, it's a great product to have.

AR

On 7/9/07, Wai Wu <wkwu at calltrol.com> wrote:

> I don't see the point of the service provided by GrandCentral. Party A
> calls party B through GrandCentral. Party B know party A's number and
> calls party A back, now party A can call party B directly, and party A
> has party B's directly number.

Alex Robar
alex.robar at gmail.com