[asterisk-users] Background transfers with callback

Jakub Głazik zytek-lists at nuxi.pl
Mon Jul 9 05:39:15 CDT 2007

Hello list,

I have successfully set up Asterisk, but girls from our office complain
to me that when they hit Flash to transfer a call and pick the number,
they need to wait until the call is answered, and only then they could
hangup.
On the analog PBX we had before the transfer was in "background", and
if called party did not answer the call, then the call returned to
the girl in the office, so she could inform our customer than nobody
could answer the call now etc. I would like to achieve such
functionality in Asterisk. I have red about blind and atxfer and I
believe this is what I want:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=8413

is this already in Asterisk 1.4.4 ?

How can I make it the default behaviour when Flash is pressed?
Or maybe I need something else?

--
.: Jakub Głazik,
.: email & jabber: zytek<at>nuxi.pl