[asterisk-users] Zapata, Junghanns Card and a leading 0 on inbound calls

Alexander Topolanek atopo at ocv.org
Sun Jul 8 08:22:33 CDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using a Junghanns Quadbri ISDN card on some lines from the Austrian
Telekom. Things are working, the only missing stuff is to add a "0" as a
prefix to each incoming call, to make it possible to answer missed call
lists. I'm using the 0 as the prefix for outside lines.

I've experimented a little with the prefix settings in zapata.conf, but
without success:

pridialplan=national
;prilocaldialplan=unknown
;pridialplan = unknown
;prilocaldialplan = dynamic
nationalprefix = 00
internationalprefix = 000

Is there a way to debug the ISDN messages coming on my D-channel, like
it is shown with misdn? I would like to see the dialplan settings coming
from the Network side.

best regards
--
Alexander Topolanek