[asterisk-users] Asterisk Help

Arun Kumar arunvoip at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 07:58:18 CDT 2007

Hi

I need help in configuring a auto dialer system using Asterisk. I'm holding
my customers number in MySQL want to fetch 10 numbers one time and dial if
gets connected and answered by customer wants to play a sequence of message
. Please help .

I've tried here is my code to place calls but in this I see no of failure
calls are more than 50%. so please advise.

                          $oSocket = fsockopen($strHost, 5038, $errnum,
$errdesc) or die("Connection to host failed");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Action: login\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Username: $strUser\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Secret:
$strSecret\r\n\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Action: Originate\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Channel: $strChannel\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "CallerId:
$strCallerId\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Context: $strContext\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Exten: $strExten\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Priority:
$strPriority\r\n\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Action: Logoff\r\n\r\n");

thanks

arun