[asterisk-users] Early Media Handling

Arun Kumar arunvoip at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 03:25:32 CDT 2007

Hi

using php script and Asterisk manager I'm dialing numbers and once gets
connected send to an exten in my dial plan that plays an automated message
but some time without answering even it goes to my exten. How can I handle
early media in Asterisk that is I want only when user answer the call it
should goto my specified extension.

my php script:
                                $oSocket = fsockopen($strHost, 5038,
$errnum, $errdesc) or die("Connection to host failed");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Action: login\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Username: $strUser\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Secret:
$strSecret\r\n\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Action: Originate\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Channel: $strChannel\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "WaitTime:
$strWaitTime\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "CallerId:
$strCallerId\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Context: $strContext\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Exten: $strExten\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Priority:
$strPriority\r\n\r\n");

Please help

thanks