[asterisk-users] Fax and Asterisk

Andrew Nowrot andrew.nowrot at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 15:45:18 CDT 2007

On 7/7/07, Lee Howard <faxguy at howardsilvan.com> wrote:
HI

Are you having trouble with fax?  Rumor is it that the Sangoma hardware
> isn't as needy this way as is the Diguim.  I'm not sure about that,
> though.

I  heard that too, but unfortunately I have some problems with incoming
faxes (but only when the remote machine is a traditional fax with the
faxserver on hylafax everything works tremendously fine)

In any case, what does your /proc/interrupts file say?  My guess is that
> your A101 is coming after something, like your hard drive interface or
> your LAN interface or something.

cat /proc/interrupts looks like this
           CPU0       CPU1
  0:        253          0   IO-APIC-edge      timer
  1:          0          8   IO-APIC-edge      i8042
  6:          3          0   IO-APIC-edge      floppy
  8:          0          1   IO-APIC-edge      rtc
  9:          0          0   IO-APIC-fasteoi   acpi
 12:          3          2   IO-APIC-edge      i8042
 15:         62          1   IO-APIC-edge      ide1
 16:      15232          2   IO-APIC-fasteoi   ida0
 18:      21646          1   IO-APIC-fasteoi   eth0
 20:   25455645          1   IO-APIC-fasteoi   wanpipe1
NMI:          0          0
LOC:   12752845   12751959
ERR:          0
MIS:          0

You are right Sangoma has the biggest number and it is after ide and NIC. I
will try to change it in the BIOS on Monday.
I will let you know about the results.

Cheers

Andrew