[asterisk-users] Polycom multiple registrations

mail-lists mail-lists at peachnet.com
Sat Jul 7 15:07:00 CDT 2007

Hello all,

I have some polycom 430's which I'm trying to get to work with asterisk.
I have them working for the most port other than one little issue.

The 430's have two line appearances. I'm trying to get the second line
registered to a different extension but for some reason it's not
allowing me to do this. The first line will register fine but the second
line never seems to register no matter how I swap the device ID's and
permissions around. I've played with the lineKeys and callsperlinekey
settings to no avail.

Has anyone run into this problem before?

Thanks