[asterisk-users] OT: Blackberry and Asterisk voicemail files.

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 07:53:23 CDT 2007

It shows the attachment in the message but there is no paperclip symbol ?
I forwarded the email to my wifed BB Pearl and it opened and played
just fine. Including showing the paper clip in the message list.
So it would seem my 8700 with 4.2 software is not capable of playing
these vm attachments. Shame!
Mike