[asterisk-users] Cisco 7920

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Fri Jul 6 14:23:57 CDT 2007

About two years ago, using chan_sccp driver, I was pretty amazed by the
workability.  There were a few random reboots in the phone, and in my
understanding, this was the result of the channel driver because the
phone is more like a puppet than a real phone.

I would only expect it works better now, but I no longer have the phone
to test.