[asterisk-users] Asterisk TV will go live this Friday

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Fri Jul 6 13:37:29 CDT 2007

It would have been great if the list could have managed to deliver this to
me before the live event--this message arrived almost two hours after the
conference started (two days after the message was posted).

Is anyone addressing the issue of delays in the list server?

  --Don

Don Kelly
PCF Corp
Real Support for your Virtual Office