[asterisk-users] Asterisk Manager

Arun Kumar arunvoip at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 06:58:59 CDT 2007

Hi

this is my code for * manager:

                                $oSocket = fsockopen($strHost, 5038,
$errnum, $errdesc) or die("Connection to host failed");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Action: login\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Username: $strUser\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Secret:
$strSecret\r\n\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Action: Originate\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Channel: $strChannel\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "WaitTime:
$strWaitTime\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "CallerId:
$strCallerId\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Context: $strContext\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Exten: $strExten\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Priority:
$strPriority\r\n\r\n");
                                fputs($oSocket, "Action: Logoff\r\n\r\n");

when call gets answered it goes to my specified exten can I also handle if
my call is not got answered b'coz of some reason.

that is when get ans goto exten= 101 if call is not got and goto exten=102

please help.

thanks

arun