[asterisk-users] REGEX expression for NXXNXXXXXX?

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Thu Jul 5 12:10:33 CDT 2007

But those are not REGEX expressions, those are asterisk dialplan
pattern-matching expressions.  great for the X in:

exten => _X.,1,blah

but not for use with REGEX() function.

I think it would be close to what Michael said, but like this:
1{0,1}[2-9][0-9]{2}[2-9][0-9]{6}

Michael, your expression would be satisfied by "1220000000" which has a
0 in the first part of the prefix, no good, that one must be within 2-9
range also. "1 220 *0*00 0000"

Moj