[asterisk-users] sometimes calls drop during attended transfer

Noah Miller noahisaacmiller at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 10:39:20 CDT 2007

Hi Giorgio -

> 1 - my asterisk version is 1.2.18
> 2 - my SIP devices are SNOM phones
> 3 - no SIP provider is involved...they are connected to my
> Asterisk...this is the strangest thing.
> This happens sometimes....I think it could be a network overload...can
> it be?

Well, that's possible, but there would have to be quite a bit of
traffic.  You could check to see if any of your switches have recorded
any packet collisions.

I've also read about attended transfer bugs on some versions of Snom
firmware.  I've only ever used Snoms with blind transfers, so I've
never seen any of the bugs myself.  What model(s) of Snom do you use,
and what firmware version(s)?

- Noah