[asterisk-users] List delays

Anselm Martin Hoffmeister anselm at hoffmeister-online.de
Thu Jul 5 07:43:32 CDT 2007

Am Mittwoch, den 04.07.2007, 11:00 -0400 schrieb Noah Miller:
> > Is it just me?  After the mail list server upgrade, the average delivery
> > time for messages to the users list is between 4 and 5 days.  The Dev
> > list seems fine!
>
> I'm getting new messages within a matter of minutes.  I dunno.

As this topic is mentioned, I have similar problems. I often get
messages in the wrong order, like this one: I got the reply (from Noah),
but the original message will probably arrive tomorrow or so, if at all.

No, it is not my spamassassin eating those - that will be invoked
_after_ asterisk-users mails already sorted into the proper folder for
the rest of incoming mails.

This is extremely annoying when discussion thread view stops working.
With a volume like that of asterisk-users, discussion threading is a
feature worth using, but it breaks when the original message comes long
after the reply to it.

For some reasons, two mails I sent seem not to have gone through. Or
will do so some day now...

BR
Anselm