[asterisk-users] Suing Dell||Dull Computers for CID abuse

Joe acquisto joea at j4computers.com
Thu Jul 5 05:54:56 CDT 2007

. . .
> We let you win, you were terrorists and England's never been good at
> fighting terrorists. Now you're having the same problem !!!

One is stuck by the semi-irony.  Those who do not learn from History are doomed to repeat it.   However, the current unpleasantness has dis-similar roots.   Tho one could say it is the dark heart of Man at the core of it all.

. . .
>>      Oh, so anyway, who was guy "Eng" you named the country after?
>
> And who was America named after ?
>
> Steve

An Italian "explorer" called Amerigo Vespucci, I believe.

(look it up)

joea