[asterisk-users] Problems with misdn and ChanIsAvail

hdpml hdpml at hdpnet.de
Thu Jul 5 02:38:10 CDT 2007

Hello guys,

i have some problems with chanisavail and misdn.

Used the following syntax
Chanisavail(misdn/g:TEPorts&IAX2/trunktosecondserver)

Checked with
Chanisavail(misdn/1&IAX2/trunktosecondserver)
Chanisavail(misdn/1/${EXTEN}&IAX2/trunktosecondserver)
too.

I always get the reply mISDN/0-u11  (only the id after the - is
different) for the variable ${AVAILCHAN}.

But mISDN has no port 0, it starts at port 1. I am not able to
understand the problem.
With IAX and chanisavail i have no problems.

Is anybody able to help me with this problem?

Thank you very much.

Dominic

HDPnet GmbH
Erwin-Rohde-Str. 18
69120 Heidelberg

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marc Hermann
Registergericht: Mannheim HRB 337012
Sitz: Heidelberg
Umsatzsteuer ID Nr.: DE 211 257 470

www.hdpnet.de

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und