[asterisk-users] Asterisk console filtering and logging

Jaswinder Singh vicky.r at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 01:30:19 CDT 2007

This feature would be really great but i dont think asterisk supports it .
It either shows dialplan execution of all extensions when verbosity is
increased or of none when set to 0 . You can set verbose 0 and sip debug a
single peer but you cant enable dialplan execution viewing for single
extension/peer ( please correct me if i am wrong ).

Regards,
Jaswinder Singh.