[asterisk-users] North American voice BRI - Informal survey

Darren Wright dwright at d2-tech.com
Wed Jul 4 14:50:21 CDT 2007

I wonder if this is issue is largely limited to to Canada.  (thus
limiting the market)  In the states I think you can get PRI for around
$250.  Am I right?  In Canada, you have to have about 9 or 10 lines to
justify a PRI.  At $250, the cost and added features could justify PRI
at around 4 lines.  Mind you, that still leaves a whole tonne of systems
at the 4 lines and under mark.

No way.....message rates lines hover at $350, and flat rate's run
$450-$500 or so.