[asterisk-users] Suing Dell||Dull Computers for CID abuse

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Wed Jul 4 11:56:00 CDT 2007

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 July 2007 9:47 pm, Joe acquisto wrote:
>> We get to do that, because, back in the late 1700's . . . we won.
>
> Hey man, I'm Canadian... We've got our own set of funny accents, and don't get
> us started on the Quebecois.  Not even the Parisians can understand
> THEM!  :-)

Parisians only PRETEND not to understand them.

French is French, even in Québec. You might be referring to "joual",
which is a street dialect.

And France has its share of regional dialects unintelligible to the
Parisians. I suspect the Parisian ignorance is feigned; a bit of
snobbery vis-à-vis the colonies.

-Stephen-