[asterisk-users] You speaka Ingrish!!! WAS RE: Suing Dell||Dull Computers for CID abuse

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Wed Jul 4 08:50:22 CDT 2007

You must be in Miami!

________________________________

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Lacy Moore
- Aspendora
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 9:07 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Suing Dell||Dull Computers for CID abuse

On 7/3/07, Joe acquisto <joea at j4computers.com> wrote:

Contrary to the opinions of Anglo-Philes, we, here in the Colonies,
speak American, not English.  In some places, 'Murican.

We get to do that, because, back in the late 1700's . . . we won.

It is only referred to as "English" out of a sense of compassion.

Oh, so anyway, who was guy "Eng" you named the country after?

joe a.

ANd here I thought we spoke Spanish, because where I'm from, you better
or else you won't be able to talk to any of the contractors that show up
at your house or business (plumbers, electricians, cable installers,
etc.) nor the people at the grocery stores, restaurants, just about
anyone.

The official language around here is Spanish.  They just, for some
reason, haven't passed the law yet.