[asterisk-users] Voice Mail not Receive

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 07:40:26 CDT 2007

i think your goto statement after dial is incorrect. you are missing the
first comma in it:
your statement is:
exten => 50,4,Goto(ss-${DIALSTATUS},1) ; here you r telling the atserisk
server that you want to jump to context ss-${DIALSTATUS}, extension 1.
 it should be
exten => 50,4,Goto(,ss-${DIALSTATUS},1) ; here its telling asterisk to jump
to extension ss-${DIALSTATUS}, priority 1, in the same context.

On 6/29/07, Asif Raza <asif44pk at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
> i am using Asterisk 1.4. and unable to get Voice Mail below is my config
>
> extensions.conf
> exten => 50,1,NoOp(Failover)
> exten => 50,2,MixMonitor(${CALLERID(num)}_${TIMESTAMP}.gsm,b)
> exten => 50,3,Dial(SIP/101,18)
> exten => 50,4,Goto(ss-${DIALSTATUS},1)
>
> exten => ss-NOANSWER,1,StopMixMonitor()
> exten => ss-NOANSWER,n,VoiceMail(777 at salesvoice)
>
> voicemail.conf
>
> [salesvoice]
> 777 => 1212, sales, asif44pk at gmail.com
>
> with same setting i m getting voice mail when i use Asterisk-1.2 but
> when i use Asterisk-1.4 i m not able to get a voice mail with these
> setting.
>
> Please help me regarding this issue.
>
> thanks
> Muhammad Asif