[asterisk-users] registering Asterisk on SIP/Nortel MCS server

Brian brian at neotiq.com
Wed Jul 4 03:35:58 CDT 2007

Hi Kate,

The Nortel MCS' SIP stack is a little special. You need to add special
headers to the REGISTER messages in order to register with it. That means
you'll need to touch Asterisk's source code. You can use wireshark to
capture a successful REGISTER and see what headers you need.

Regards,

Brian

Neotiq Consulting
www.neotiq.com