[asterisk-users] Gigaset 450IP loses registration

gincantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Wed Jul 4 02:37:04 CDT 2007

Hi Token PBX,
we are replacing all Gigaset with ATA + analogic cordless.
We think Siemens is the only one who can solve the problem fixing bugs
and letting us to downgrade to previous firmware.
BTW if asked I'd tell everyone not to buy Gigaset C450IP to be used with
Asterisk. In our opinion, a company who does not let to manage firmware
version is not serious.

Giorgio Incantalupo