[asterisk-users] call transfer not working

satish patel satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 00:39:04 CDT 2007

Dear all

              I have install asterisk 1.2.x and it is working fine my setup is like

[*]-------[Mediant2k]------------[Avaya]

 Now i want to transfer call in internal extension i have read more document on www.voip-info.com but it is now so much clear so if u have any sample configuration file and doucment plz suggest me i have configure feature.conf and extention.conf for this task

regards