[asterisk-users] Caller ID Spoofing to be banned in the USA

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Tue Jul 3 21:52:47 CDT 2007

J. Oquendo wrote:
> Stephen Bosch wrote:
>
>> I ask that you treat people respectfully on the list. The poster has a
>> valid point and does not deserve that kind of response.
>>
>> It's possible to disagree and still be civil, and I've no doubt you're
>> able to do it.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

> Right sorry list for living in a place called reality.

In case (as it seems) you're tone deaf about being a dick, there's
another example of it right above this sentence.

> Was not my intention regardless
> of how it sounded. (honestly... I'm just rather blunt)

I read your first couple of posts, and thought, "Where does this guy get
off?"  Mr. Know-it-all; "rest of us" is stupids.

Nothing you have said since looks any different.

I hope you never have to ask anyone for a favor.  You really do seem way
too good/smart/clueful for the rest of us mere mortals.

b.

believed to be clean.