[asterisk-users] Error While Calling AGI

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sun Jul 1 18:45:38 CDT 2007

Nitesh Divecha wrote:
> Found some strange problem while Asterisk trying to call the AGI file.
> If I pick up the call on the first attempt, it will execute my AGI file
> properly.
> But if I don't pick up the call and let Asterisk call me again, it adds
> StartRetry next to my AGI file name.
> Which will cause the AGI to fail to execute.

 From a quick look at the code, it looks like you can resolve this problem by
making sure that there is a newline at the end of your call file.  If there
isn't, this problem will occur.

I do consider it a bug that this can happen.  I'm going to go ahead and fix it.
  But, that is what you can do to make it work until the fix makes it into a
release.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer