[asterisk-users] Not able to find the file zaptel.conf after compiling asterisk and zaptel

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 13:09:18 CDT 2007

Hi List;

I compiled Zaptel 1.4 and Asterisk 1.4 after
downloading them using svn, but when I checked the
file zaptel.conf under etc/asterisk, I did not find
this file. Any help?

By the way: How can I know the asterisk and zaptel
version extactly that I compiled them? In other words,
asterisk 1.4.... and zaptel 1.4.... ?

Regards
ITS
IP Telephony and Contact Center Engineer
Eng. Bilal Ghayad
Mobile: + (965) 9849460
Yahoo ID: bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
MSN ID: bghayad at hotmail.com