[asterisk-users] Regarding Call Queue

Manish Gupta02 Manish_Gupta02 at infosys.com
Wed Jan 31 22:46:22 MST 2007

Hi

My agents are logged into the queue through the UI but when ever I run
"show queue" on the console, it shows

"Members

      Agent 6001 (Unavailable)

      Agent 6002 (Unavailable)

NO callers"

I have followed all the steps in Queue creation.

And whenever I place a call at Queue, I hear a hold tone.

Instead if I call directly at my agents extension then the phone rings.

How to overcome this problem.

With Regards

Manish Gupta