[asterisk-users] Which Java FastAGI implementation has the most "market share"?

Steve Prior sprior at geekster.com
Wed Jan 31 19:14:49 MST 2007

When I was looking for a Java FastAGI interface for Asterisk I came
across asterisk-java first and didn't realize there was more than one
out there.  It seems to work fine and I've got my first project working
with it, but I was wondering which Java FastAGI implementation is the
most popular and how they compare against each other.

So I'm aware of:
asterisk-java
JastAGI
OrderlyCalls

Any comments on who the front runner is and why?

Steve