[asterisk-users] Re: [asterisk-dev] Dynamically Adding A Context

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 16:55:48 MST 2007

On 01/02/07, Yuan LIU <yliu11 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> What Lee suggested is to have the AGI script to actually parse, insert a new
> context in extensions.conf, or deleting from it, then reload
> extensions.conf.  This would at least achieve what you wanted to do.

Or alternatively, to avoid complete disaster, why not have
extensions.conf include another file (#include <somefile.conf>) and
edit that one with your script? I've done that before (although I was
actually recreating the entire file each time by populating from an
external database).

Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.