[asterisk-users] Queue Status

Drew Gibson drew at oanda.com
Wed Jan 31 11:27:22 MST 2007

Hi Rob,
put your call centre stuff in a context that is separate from all other
extensions (like internal, long distance, etc) and have it contain it's
own, dedicated dial() code.

[incoming-to-callcentre]
; Incoming calls to Call Centre arrive in this context
;  IVR stuff.....
; ....
; If Q1 selected...
exten => 1,1,Goto(5210,1)
; If Q2 selected...
exten => 2,1,Goto(5220,1)

include => [callcentre]

[call-centre]
; All Call Centre dial stuff goes here
; Q1
exten => 5210,n,Queue(Q1)
; Q2
exten => 5220,n,Queue(Q2)
; All CC extensions start with 6
exten => _6XX,1,macro(ccexten,${EXTEN})

[macro-ccexten]
; Special dial stuff for Call Centre only
exten => s,1,Dial(EXTEN)
; Handle timeouts, etc here .......
exten => s,n,Voicemail(u1000)

regards,