[asterisk-users] Testing IVR / Callcenter applications

miguel gmail miguel.listas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 09:41:58 MST 2007

Hi,

> We are developing an application to be deployed on E1 lines (inbound and
> outbound calls)
> What is the best way to fully test the application if we do not have E1
> lines in the development environment?
> Is there some kind of software tester to test IVR/Callcenter
> applications virtually??

I just begun to think how to do the same thing... but considering a
Cisco infrastructure (CallManager, IPIVR, voice gateway/router,
proggers...)

Is there any way i can trigger a bunch of calls to the cisco
callmanager (and then to the IVR). Ideally, i was thinking about
something scripteable, so i can extract processing times and so.

Sorry if i sound like a newbie... it is because i am a newbie (first
time on voip, and just discovered open source voip packages).

Thanks very much in advance!

--
Saludos,
miguel

Los agujeros negros son lugares donde dios dividió por cero.

Black holes are places where god divided by zero.